Selden, uninc. village (1990 pop. 20,608), Suffolk co., SE N.Y., on Long Island. It is chiefly residential with some manufacturing.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Selden from Infoplease:
- Selden: meaning and definitions - Selden: Definition and Pronunciation
- John Selden - Selden, John Selden, John, 1584–1654, English jurist and scholar. He studied at Oxford, was ...
- Dudley SELDEN - Dudley SELDEN (Â1855) SELDEN, Dudley, a Representative from New York; was graduated from ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/selden - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Robert Selden ROSE - Robert Selden ROSE (1774-1835) ROSE, Robert Selden, (father of Robert Lawson Rose), a ...