Rainier, Mount: see Mount Rainier National Park.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mount Rainier from Infoplease:
- Rainier: meaning and definitions - Rainier: Definition and Pronunciation
- Mountain Peaks in the United States Higher Than 14,000 Feet - Mountain Peaks in the United States Higher Than 14,000 Feet Name State Height (ft.) Mt. McKinley ...
- NATIONAL PARKS - NATIONAL PARKS Name, location, and year authorized Acreage Outstanding characteristics Acadia ...
- ascent: meaning and definitions - ascent: Definition and Pronunciation
- Yakima, city, United States - Yakima Yakima , city (1990 pop. 54,827), seat of Yakima co., S central Wash., on the Yakima River ...