Perrine (pərĪnˈ) [key], uninc. town (1990 pop. 15,576), Dade co., SE Fla., a growing residential suburb of Miami, in a fruit- and vegetable-packing area.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Perrine from Infoplease:
- Perrin: meaning and definitions - Perrin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Charles Dillon Perrine - Perrine, Charles Dillon Perrine, Charles Dillon , 1867–1951, American astronomer, b. ...
- Jean Baptiste Perrin - Perrin, Jean Baptiste Perrin, Jean Baptiste , 1870–1942, French physicist. From 1910 to 1940 ...
- Perrine: meaning and definitions - Perrine: Definition and Pronunciation
- Perrine, Valerie - Perrine, Valerie actress, dancer Birthplace: Galveston, Tex. Born: 9/3/43 Information Please® ...