Park Range, part of the Rocky Mts., central Colo. and S Wyo., extending N from the Colorado River. Mt. Lincoln (14,284 ft/4,354 m) is the highest peak.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Park Range from Infoplease:
- Park Range: meaning and definitions - Park Range: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/park range - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Steamboat Springs - Steamboat Springs Steamboat Springs, town (1990 pop. 6,695), Routt co., NW Colo., on the Yampa ...
- North Platte, river, United States - North Platte North Platte, river, c.680 mi (1,090 km) long, rising in the Park Range, N Colo., and ...
- Zion National Park - Zion National Park Zion National Park, 146,592 acres (59,349 hectares), SW Utah. First proclaimed a ...