Mount Saint Helens
Mount Saint Helens: see Saint Helens, Mount.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mount Saint Helens from Infoplease:
- Mount Saint Helens - Dormant since 1857, Mount St. Helens erupted on May 18, 1980 in one of the largest volcanic explosions in North American history.
- Mount Saint Helens - Saint Helens, Mount Saint Helens, Mount, volcanic peak, 8,363 ft (2,549 m; 9,677 ft/2,950 m before ...
- Feature Archive - Feature Archive Recent Features Biography | Business | Entertainment | Health & Science | ...
- Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions - Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions Here is information on significant earthquakes and volcanic ...
- Encyclopedia: U.S. Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning U.S. Physical Geography.