Lyndhurst, city (1990 pop. 15,982), Cuyahoga co., NE Ohio; inc. 1917. It is a residential suburb of Cleveland.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lyndhurst from Infoplease:
- Lyndhurst: meaning and definitions - Lyndhurst: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron - Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron, 1772–1863, ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/lyndhurst - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- John Singleton Copley, British jurist - Copley, John Singleton Copley, John Singleton, 1772–1863, British jurist: see Lyndhurst, John ...
- Alexander Jackson Davis - Davis, Alexander Jackson Davis, Alexander Jackson, 1803–92, American architect, b. New York ...