Ludlow, town (1990 pop. 18,820), Hampden co., SW Mass., on the Chicopee River; settled c.1750, set off from Springfield 1774, inc. 1775. It is a residential suburb of Springfield and Chicopee. Industrial molds, plastic products, and twine are produced.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ludlow from Infoplease:
- Edmund Ludlow - Ludlow, Edmund Ludlow, Edmund, 1617?–1692, English parliamentarian and regicide. He commanded ...
- Roger Ludlow - Ludlow, Roger Ludlow, Roger, b. 1590, d. after 1664, one of the founders of Connecticut, b. ...
- Ludlow: meaning and definitions - Ludlow: Definition and Pronunciation
- Love, Ludlow - Starring Alicia Goranson, Brendan Sexton III, David Eigenberg, Alessandro Magania, Andrea Maulella
- Cornelius Lawrence Ludlow LEARY - Cornelius Lawrence Ludlow LEARY (1813-1893) LEARY, Cornelius Lawrence Ludlow, a Representative from ...