Loves Park (lŭvz) [key], city (1990 pop. 15,462), Winnebago co., N Ill., on the Rock River; inc. 1947. It is chiefly residential.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Loves Park from Infoplease:
- Loves Park: meaning and definitions - Loves Park: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sintra - Sintra Sintra or Cintra, town (1991 pop. 20,750), Lisboa dist., W Portugal, in Estremadura. The ...
- Olomouc - Olomouc Olomouc , Ger. Olmütz, city (1991 pop. 105,537), E central Czech Republic, in Moravia, ...
- Valentine's Day by the Numbers - From the U.S. Census Bureau
- Beijing: Points of Interest - Points of Interest Beijing in the main consists of two formerly walled districts, the Outer or ...