Logansport, city (1990 pop. 16,812), seat of Cass co., N central Ind., at the confluence of the Wabash and the Eel rivers; inc. 1838. In a fertile farm area, it has diversified manufacturing, including pork products, power equipment, building materials, electronic controls, motor vehicle parts, and animal feeds.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Logansport from Infoplease:
- Logansport: meaning and definitions - Logansport: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/logansport - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Frederick LANDIS - Frederick LANDIS (1872-1934) LANDIS, Frederick, (brother of Charles Beary Landis), a Representative ...
- Charles Beary LANDIS - Charles Beary LANDIS (1858-1922) LANDIS, Charles Beary, (brother of Frederick Landis), a ...
- Charles Vernon Gridley - Gridley, Charles Vernon Gridley, Charles Vernon, 1844–98, U.S. naval officer, b. Logansport, ...