Leavenworth, Fort: see Fort Leavenworth.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Fort Leavenworth from Infoplease:
- Fort Leavenworth: meaning and definitions - Fort Leavenworth: Definition and Pronunciation
- Fort Leavenworth - Fort Leavenworth Fort Leavenworth , U.S. military post, 6,000 acres (2,430 hectares), on the ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/fort leavenworth - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Henry Atkinson - Atkinson, Henry Atkinson, Henry, 1782–1842, American army officer, b. North Carolina. After ...
- Luke LEA - Luke LEA (1783-1851) LEA, Luke, (great-grandfather of Luke Lea [1879-1945] and brother of Pryor ...