Holbrook, town (1990 pop. 11,041), Norfolk co., E Mass.; settled 1710, set off from Randolph and inc. 1872. It has both agriculture and light manufacturing.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Holbrook from Infoplease:
- Holbrook: meaning and definitions - Holbrook: Definition and Pronunciation
- Josiah Holbrook - Holbrook, Josiah Holbrook, Josiah , 1788–1854, American educator, founder of the lyceum ...
- Richard Holbrooke - Richard Holbrooke diplomat Born: 4/24/1941 Birthplace: New York City Died: 12/13/2010 Deathplace: ...
- Hal Holbrook - Hal Holbrook (Harold Rowe Holbrook, Jr.) actor Born: 2/17/1925 Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio ...
- Hal Holbrook - Biography of Hal Holbrook, Stage and TV actor known for playing Mark Twain