Harney Peak, S.Dak.: see Black Hills.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Harney Peak from Infoplease:
- Harney Peak: meaning and definitions - Harney Peak: Definition and Pronunciation
- Black Hills: meaning and definitions - Black Hills: Definition and Pronunciation
- South Dakota: Facts and Figures - Facts and Figures Area, 77,047 sq mi (199,552 sq km). Pop. (2000) 754,844, an 8.5% increase since ...
- Black Hills - Black Hills Black Hills, rugged mountains, c.6,000 sq mi (15,540 sq km), enclosed by the Belle ...
- South Dakota: Geography - Geography South Dakota shows some of the earliest geologic history of the continent in the rock ...