Grafton, town (1990 pop. 13,035), Worcester co., S central Mass.; built on the site of a Native American village; est. by Puritans c.1654, inc. 1731. Leather products and abrasives are made there.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Grafton from Infoplease:
- Grafton: meaning and definitions - Grafton: Definition and Pronunciation
- Fitzroy: meaning and definitions - Fitzroy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, 3d duke of - Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, 3d duke of Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, 3d duke of, ...
- Sue Grafton - Biography of Sue Grafton, Author of the "alphabet" series of Kinsey Millhone mystery novels
- Richard Grafton - Grafton, Richard Grafton, Richard, d. c.1572, London publisher and printer. In 1539 with Edward ...