Farrell (fârˈəl) [key], city (1990 pop. 6,841), Mercer co., W central Pa., on the Shenango River at the Ohio line and adjoining Sharon, Pa.; inc. 1901. It is a railroad center, and its steel- and ironworks industries have declined.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Farrell from Infoplease:
- Farrell: meaning and definitions - Farrell: Definition and Pronunciation
- Colin Farrell - Biography of Colin Farrell, The star of Alexander and Miami Vice
- Perry Farrell - Perry Farrell (Perry Bernstein) musician Born: 3/29/1959 Birthplace: Queens, New York Lead vocalist ...
- Eileen Farrell - Farrell, Eileen Farrell, Eileen , 1920–2002, American dramatic soprano, b. Willimantic, Conn. ...
- Suzanne Farrell - Farrell, Suzanne Farrell, Suzanne , 1945–, American ballet dancer, b. Cincinnati, Ohio, as ...