Dutch Harbor: see Aleutian Islands.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dutch Harbor from Infoplease:
- Dutch Harbor: meaning and definitions - Dutch Harbor: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aleutian Islands - Aleutian Islands Aleutian Islands , chain of rugged, volcanic islands curving c.1,200 mi (1,900 km) ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/dutch harbor - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dutch Harbor: Where the Seas Breaks it's Back - Synopsis, rating, and other information
- Unalaska - Unalaska Unalaska , rugged island, 30 mi (48 km) long, off SW Alaska, one of the largest Aleutian ...