Attu, island: see Aleutian Islands.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Attu from Infoplease:
- Attu: meaning and definitions - Attu: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aleutian Islands - Aleutian Islands Aleutian Islands , chain of rugged, volcanic islands curving c.1,200 mi (1,900 km) ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/attu - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Aleutian Range - Aleutian Range Aleutian Range, volcanic mountain chain, c.1,600 mi (2,600 km) long, SW Alaska, ...
- Extreme Points of the United States (50 States) - Extreme Points of the United States (50 States) Distance1 Extreme point Latitude Longitude mi. km ...