Addison, village (1990 pop. 32,058), Du Page co., NE Ill.; inc. 1884. An industrial suburb of Chicago, it manufactures machinery and plastic items.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Addison from Infoplease:
- Addison: meaning and definitions - Addison: Definition and Pronunciation
- Addison's disease - Addison's disease Addison's disease [for Thomas Addison], progressive disease brought about ...
- Thomas Addison - Addison, Thomas Addison, Thomas, 1793–1860, English physician, b. near Newcastle, grad. Univ. ...
- Joseph Addison - Addison, Joseph Addison, Joseph, 1672–1719, English essayist, poet, and statesman. He was ...
- Addison's disease: meaning and definitions - Addison's disease: Definition and Pronunciation