Zair (zāˈĭr) [key], in the Bible, place, associated with Joram's campaign against Edom.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Zair from Infoplease:
- Zaire - Information on Zaire — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- zaire: meaning and definitions - zaire: Definition and Pronunciation
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the - Information on Congo, Democratic Republic of the — map and flag of Congo, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population, culture, religion, languages, largest cities
- Mobutu: King of Zaire - Starring Raymond Barre, Jacques Chirac
- Orientale - Orientale Orientale , formerly Haut-Zaïre, province (1984 pop. 4,314,672), c.204,000 sq mi ...