visit and search
visit and search: see search, right of.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on visit and search from Infoplease:
- right of search - search, right of. search, right of. 1. In domestic law, the right of officials to search persons or ...
- visit: meaning and definitions - visit: Definition and Pronunciation
- piracy - piracy piracy, robbery committed or attempted on the high seas. It is distinguished from ...
- freedom of the seas - seas, freedom of the seas, freedom of the, in international law, the principle that outside its ...
- Domiciliary Visit - Domiciliary Visit (A). An official visit to search the house. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: International Law