square, magic: see magic square.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on magic square from Infoplease:
- magic square - magic square magic square, a square divided into parts with letters or numbers inscribed therein ...
- magic square: meaning and definitions - magic square: Definition and Pronunciation
- amulet - amulet amulet , object or formula that credulity and superstition have endowed with the power of ...
- Encyclopedia: Religion: General - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Religion: General.
- Magic Rings - Magic Rings This superstition arose from the belief that magicians had the power of imprisoning ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Religion: General