Romansch: see Rhaeto-Romanic.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Romansch from Infoplease:
- Rhaeto-Romanic - Rhaeto-Romanic Rhaeto-Romanic , generic name for several related dialects of the Romance group of ...
- Grisons - Grisons Grisons , Ger. Graubünden, Ital. Grigioni, Romansch Grischun, canton (1990 pop. ...
- Switzerland - Learn about the history, geography and culture of Switzerland and find statistical and demographic information.|Information on Switzerland — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: Language and Linguistics - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Language and Linguistics.
- Languages Spoken in Each Country of the World - See the official language of each country of the world and the other languages spoken in each country, from Infoplease.com