question mark: see punctuation.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on question mark from Infoplease:
- question mark: meaning and definitions - question mark: Definition and Pronunciation
- punctuation - punctuation punctuation [Lat.,=point], the use of special signs in writing to clarify how words are ...
- Punctuation - Get quick punctuation rules and tips, including when to use hyphens, brackets, ellipses, semicolons and more.
- Punctuation: Period, Question Mark, Exclamation Mark: The End of the Line - Punctuation Period, Question Mark, Exclamation Mark: The End of the Line Punctuation Punctuation ...
- End Marks - End Marks Use a period after a declarative or imperative statement: I went to the library. Sign ...