product liability: see liability.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on product liability from Infoplease:
- liability - liability liability, in law, an obligation of one party to another, usually to compensate ...
- product liability: meaning and definitions - product liability: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/product liability - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Roger John Traynor - Traynor, Roger John Traynor, Roger John, 1900–1983, American jurist, b. Park City, Utah, ...
- breast implant - breast implant breast implant, saline- or silicone-filled prosthesis used after mastectomy as a ...