Phi Beta Kappa
Phi Beta Kappa: see fraternity.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Phi Beta Kappa from Infoplease:
- Phi Beta Kappa: meaning and definitions - Phi Beta Kappa: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/phi beta kappa - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Phi Bete: meaning and definitions - Phi Bete: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bushrod Washington - Washington, Bushrod Washington, Bushrod, 1762–1829, American jurist, b. Westmoreland co., ...
- Bynner, Witter - Born at Brooklyn, New York, August 10, 1881. Graduated at Harvard University in 1902. After his graduation he became assistant editor of "McClure's Ma