palindrome: see anagram.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on palindrome from Infoplease:
- palindrome: meaning and definitions - palindrome: Definition and Pronunciation
- anagram - anagram anagram [Gr.,=something read backward], rearrangement of the letters of a word or words to ...
- Palindromes - Starring Ellen Barkin, Christopher Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Shayna Levine, Stephen Adly Guirgis
- Palindrome - Palindrome (3 syl.). A word or line which reads backwards and forwards alike, as Madam, also Roma ...
- cancrine: meaning and definitions - cancrine: Definition and Pronunciation