Odin, Norse god: see Woden.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Odin from Infoplease:
- Odin: meaning and definitions - Odin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Woden - Woden Woden , Norse Odin, in Germanic religion and mythology, the supreme god. His cult, although ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/odin - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Odin - Odin Chief god of the Scandinavians. His real name was Siggë, son of Fridulph, but he assumed ...
- Promise of Odin - Promise of Odin (The). The most binding of all promises to a Scandinavian. In making this promise ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion