Mussulman: see Muslim.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mussulman from Infoplease:
- Muslim - Muslim Muslim [Arab.,=one who surrenders (himself to God), an agent form of the verb of which Islam ...
- Mussulman: meaning and definitions - Mussulman: Definition and Pronunciation
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning: Oh, yes! they love through all this world of ours! - Elizabeth Barrett Browning's Sonnet #40
- Moslem - Moslem or Moslemin. Plural of Mussulman, sometimes written Mussulmans. The word is Turkish, and ...
- Walt Whitman: Proud Music of the Storm, Part 4 - I hear those odes, symphonies, operas, I hear in the William Tell the music of an arous'd and angry people, I hear Meyerbeer's Huguenots, the Prophet,
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Islam