metempsychosis: see transmigration of souls.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on metempsychosis from Infoplease:
- transmigration of souls - transmigration of souls transmigration of souls or metempsychosis[Gr.,=change of soul], a belief ...
- metempsychosis: meaning and definitions - metempsychosis: Definition and Pronunciation
- transmigration: meaning and definitions - transmigration: Definition and Pronunciation
- George Foot Moore - Moore, George Foot Moore, George Foot, 1851–1931, American biblical scholar, b. West Chester, ...
- Manichaeism: The Religion - The Religion Due to Mani's organizational abilities, the simplicity of his dualistic theology, ...