ligan (lĪˈgən) [key]: see flotsam, jetsam, and ligan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on ligan from Infoplease:
- flotsam, jetsam, and ligan - flotsam, jetsam, and ligan flotsam, jetsam, and ligan [O.Fr.], in maritime law, goods lost at sea ...
- ligan: meaning and definitions - ligan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/ligan - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Ligan - Ligan Goods thrown overboard, but tied to a cork or buoy in order to be found again. (Latin ligare, ...
- lagan: meaning and definitions - lagan: Definition and Pronunciation
See more Encyclopedia articles on: International Law