law of the sea
law of the sea: see maritime law.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on law of the sea from Infoplease:
- maritime law - maritime law maritime law, system of law concerning navigation and overseas commerce. Because ships ...
- law of the sea - sea, law of the: sea, law of the: see maritime law; seas, freedom of the.
- Declaration of Paris - Paris, Declaration of Paris, Declaration of, 1856, agreement concerning the rules of maritime ...
- Richard Henry Dana - Dana, Richard Henry Dana, Richard Henry, 1787–1879, American poet and essayist, b. Cambridge, ...
- fisheries: History of Fisheries Regulation - History of Fisheries Regulation Fisheries have occupied an important place in the economic ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: International Law