jetsam: see flotsam.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on jetsam from Infoplease:
- flotsam, jetsam, and ligan - flotsam, jetsam, and ligan flotsam, jetsam, and ligan [O.Fr.], in maritime law, goods lost at sea ...
- jetsam: meaning and definitions - jetsam: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/jetsam - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Jetsam - Jetsam or Jetson. Goods cast into the sea to lighten a ship. (French, jeter, to cast out.) (See ...
- ligan - ligan ligan : see flotsam, jetsam, and ligan.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: International Law