Inuktitut: see Eskimo-Aleut.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Inuktitut from Infoplease:
- Eskimo-Aleut - Eskimo-Aleut Eskimo-Aleut, family of Native American languages consisting of Aleut (spoken on the ...
- Inuktitut: meaning and definitions - Inuktitut: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nunavut: Canada's Newest Territory and Governed by the Inuit - Read about Canada's Nunavut, which separated from the Northwest Territories in 1999 and became the newest Canadian territory, on Infoplease.com
- Nunavut - Nunavut Nunavut [Inuktituk,=our land], territory (2001 pop. 26,745), 772,260 sq mi (2,000,671 sq ...
- Encyclopedia: Language and Linguistics - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Language and Linguistics.