Inuit: see Eskimo.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Inuit from Infoplease:
- Nunavut: Canada's Newest Territory and Governed by the Inuit - Read about Canada's Nunavut, which separated from the Northwest Territories in 1999 and became the newest Canadian territory, on Infoplease.com
- Inuit: meaning and definitions - Inuit: Definition and Pronunciation
- American Indians - American Indians Native American Life on the Great Plains Native American Proverbs and Wisdom Top ...
- Alaska - Information on Alaska — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/inuit - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus