Hupa: see Hoopa.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Hupa from Infoplease:
- Hoopa - Hoopa Hoopa , Native North Americans whose language belongs to the Athabascan branch of the Nadene ...
- Hupa: meaning and definitions - Hupa: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/hupa - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Athabascan - Athabascan Athabascan , Athapascan,or Athapaskan, group of related Native American languages ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Huon pine Hupa Hupeh huppah hurcheon hurdies hurdle hurds hurdy-gurdy hurl hurley ...