Hail Mary: see Ave Maria.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Hail Mary from Infoplease:
- Ave Maria - Ave Maria Ave Maria [Lat.,=hail, Mary], prayer to the Virgin Mary universal among Roman Catholics, ...
- Hail Mary: meaning and definitions - Hail Mary: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ave Maria: meaning and definitions - Ave Maria: Definition and Pronunciation
- Angelus, prayer - Angelus Angelus [Lat.,=angel], daily prayer of the Roman Catholic Church, said usually three times ...
- Jean-Luc Godard - Biography of Jean-Luc Godard, Existentialist, Marxist French movie director