Gipsies: see Romani.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gipsies from Infoplease:
- Gipsy: meaning and definitions - Gipsy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gipsy Smith - Smith, Gipsy Smith, Gipsy, 1860–1947, English evangelist, originally named Rodney Smith, b. ...
- Gipsy - Gipsy (g soft). Said to be a corruption of Egyptian, and so called because in 1418 a band of them ...
- Gypsy: meaning and definitions - Gypsy: Definition and Pronunciation
- A. P. Herbert - Herbert, A. P. Herbert, A. P. (Sir Alan Patrick Herbert), 1890–1971, English author and ...