Gehenna (gĭhĕnˈə) [key]: see hell.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gehenna from Infoplease:
- hell - hell hell, in Western monotheistic religions, eternal abode of souls damned by the judgment of God. ...
- Gehenna: meaning and definitions - Gehenna: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gehenna - Gehenna (Hebrew, g hard). The place of eternal torment. Strictly speaking, it means simply the ...
- Hinnom - Hinnom Hinnom , valley, W and S of Jerusalem. Its ill repute in the Bible emanated from the worship ...
- hell: meaning and definitions - hell: Definition and Pronunciation
See more Encyclopedia articles on: New Testament