Gehenna (gĭhĕnˈə) [key]: see hell.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gehenna from Infoplease:
- hell - hell hell, in Western monotheistic religions, eternal abode of souls damned by the judgment of God. ...
- Gehenna: meaning and definitions - Gehenna: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/gehenna - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Gehenna - Gehenna (Hebrew, g hard). The place of eternal torment. Strictly speaking, it means simply the ...
- Hinnom - Hinnom Hinnom , valley, W and S of Jerusalem. Its ill repute in the Bible emanated from the worship ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: New Testament