foreign agent: see espionage.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on foreign agent from Infoplease:
- intelligence: meaning and definitions - intelligence: Definition and Pronunciation
- front: meaning and definitions - front: Definition and Pronunciation
- sabotage - sabotage sabotage [Fr., sabot=wooden shoe; hence, to work clumsily], form of direct action by ...
- Sir Alfred Hitchcock - Hitchcock, Sir Alfred Hitchcock, Sir Alfred, 1899–1980, English-American film director, ...
- blood: Leukocytes (White Blood Cells) - Leukocytes (White Blood Cells) The leukocytes, or white blood cells, defend the body against ...