Feast of Fools
Feast of Fools: see Fools, Feast of.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Feast of Fools from Infoplease:
- Feast of Fools - Fools, Feast of Fools, Feast of, burlesque religious festival of the Middle Ages. It occurred ...
- Feast of Fools: meaning and definitions - Feast of Fools: Definition and Pronunciation
- carnival - carnival carnival, communal celebration, especially the religious celebration in Catholic countries ...
- Encyclopedia: Days, Months, Holidays, and Festivals - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Days, Months, Holidays, and Festivals.
- Fools - Fools (French, fol, Latin, follis.) (1) The most celebrated court fools: (a) Dagonet, jester of ...