drawn work: see lace.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on drawn work from Infoplease:
- lace - lace lace, patterned openwork fabric made by plaiting, knotting, looping, or twisting. The finest ...
- drawn work: meaning and definitions - drawn work: Definition and Pronunciation
- Denis Calvaert - Calvaert, Denis or Denys Calvaert, Denis or Denys , 1540–1619, Flemish mannerist painter in ...
- Thomas Eakins: Early Career - Early Career Eakins studied art at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and anatomy at ...
- lace: Evolution of Lace Making - Evolution of Lace Making Lace was developed prior to the 16th cent. from the drawn work, cutwork, ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Arts and Crafts