Cyrillic: see alphabet.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Cyrillic from Infoplease:
- Cyril: meaning and definitions - Cyril: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Cyril - Cyril, Saint Cyril, Saint (Saint Cyril of Alexandria), d. A.D. 444, patriarch of Alexandria ...
- Methodius: meaning and definitions - Methodius: Definition and Pronunciation
- alphabet - alphabet alphabet [Gr. alpha-beta, like Eng. ABC], system of writing, theoretically having a ...
- ts Cyril and Methodius, Sa - Cyril and Methodius, Saints Cyril and Methodius, Saints , d. 869 and 884, respectively, Greek ...