Clotho: see Fates.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Clotho from Infoplease:
- Fates - Fates Fates, in Greek religion and mythology, three goddesses who controlled human lives; also ...
- Clotho: meaning and definitions - Clotho: Definition and Pronunciation
- Clotho - Clotho in Classic mythology One of the Three Fates. She presided over birth, and drew from her ...
- Fates - Fates (1 syl.). The cruel fates. The Greeks and Romans supposed there were three Parcæ or ...
- Lachesis - Lachesis [Lak'-e-sis ]. The Fate who spins life's thread, working into the woof the sundry ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion