Clotho: see Fates.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Clotho from Infoplease:
- Fates - Fates Fates, in Greek religion and mythology, three goddesses who controlled human lives; also ...
- Clotho: meaning and definitions - Clotho: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/clotho - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Clotho - Clotho in Classic mythology One of the Three Fates. She presided over birth, and drew from her ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index cld. -cle Clea clean cleanability clean and jerk clean bill of health clean-cut ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion