claret: see wine.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on claret from Infoplease:
- wine - wine wine, alcoholic beverage made by the fermentation of the juice of the grape. So ancient that ...
- claret: meaning and definitions - claret: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/claret - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Claret - Claret The wine so called does not receive its name from its colour, but the colour so called ...
- Claret Jug - Claret Jug (One's) One's nose. (See above, Claret) To tap one's claret jug To give one ...