Broad Church: see England, Church of.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Broad Church from Infoplease:
- Broad Church: meaning and definitions - Broad Church: Definition and Pronunciation
- Low Church: meaning and definitions - Low Church: Definition and Pronunciation
- Arthur Penrhyn Stanley - Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn, 1815–81, English clergyman and author. As a ...
- Richard Whately - Whately, Richard Whately, Richard , 1787–1863, English prelate and writer. Fellow and tutor ...
- Frederic William Farrar - Farrar, Frederic William Farrar, Frederic William, 1831–1903, English clergyman and author, ...