Bahurim (bāhyōˈrĭm) [key], in the Bible, town, NE of Jerusalem. Azmaveth of Bahurim is called once a Baharumite, once a Barhumite.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Bahurim from Infoplease:
- Baharumite - Baharumite Baharumite : see Bahurim.
- Barhumite - Barhumite Barhumite : see Bahurim.
- 2 Samuel: 16 - And when David was a little past the top of…
- 2 Samuel: 17 - Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now…
- 2 Samuel: 3 - Now there was long war between the house of Saul…