Baca (bāˈkə) [key], in the Bible, allegorical name of a valley. The English expression "vale (or valley) of tears" may be a translation of this, through the Vulgate.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Baca from Infoplease:
- Judy Baca - Judy Baca Artist Born: 1946 Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Artist Judy Baca is known for her ...
- Joe BACA - Joe BACA (1947-Â ) BACA, Joe, a Representative from California; born in Belen, Valencia ...
- Baca - Baca The Valley of Baca, also called the Valley of Tears, translated in the New Version “the ...
- Hispanic American Musicians and Visual Artists - Notable Hispanic American musicians and visual artists
- - Can't read file colorado/baca-county/default.html