Alecto (əlĕkˈtō) [key]: see Furies.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Alecto from Infoplease:
- Furies - Furies Furies or Erinyes, in Greek and Roman religion and mythology, three daughters of Mother ...
- Alecto: meaning and definitions - Alecto: Definition and Pronunciation
- Alecto - Alecto One of the Furies, whose head was covered with snakes. Then like Alecto, terrible to view, ...
- Classical Mythology: Tales Of The Titanic - Classical Mythology figures Gaia, Uranus, and Pontus, Titans, Hundred-Handed Giants Cottus, Briareus, and Gyges, and Cyclopes Brontes, Steropes, and Arges. Following are Titans and Titanesses sons and daughers.
- fury: meaning and definitions - fury: Definition and Pronunciation
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion