yellow daisy: see black-eyed Susan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on yellow daisy from Infoplease:
- black-eyed Susan - black-eyed Susan black-eyed Susan or yellow daisy,North American daisylike wildflower (Rudbeckia ...
- yellow daisy: meaning and definitions - yellow daisy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sara Teasedale: Alchemy - i lift my heart as spring lifts up A yellow daisy to the rain; My heart will be a lovely cup Altho' it holds but pain.
- daisy - daisy daisy [O.E.,=day's eye], name for several common wildflowers of the family Asteraceae ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants