Wilson cloud chamber
Wilson cloud chamber: see cloud chamber.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Wilson cloud chamber from Infoplease:
- cloud chamber: meaning and definitions - cloud chamber: Definition and Pronunciation
- cloud chamber - cloud chamber cloud chamber, device used to detect elementary particles and other ionizing ...
- particle detector - particle detector particle detector, in physics, device for detecting, measuring, and analyzing ...
- Charles Thomson Rees Wilson - Wilson, Charles Thomson Rees Wilson, Charles Thomson Rees, 1869–1959, Scottish physicist, ...
- Patrick Maynard Stuart Blackett - Blackett, Patrick Maynard Stuart Blackett, Patrick Maynard Stuart , 1897–1974, English ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics