wild hyacinth: see brodiea; camass; squill.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on wild hyacinth from Infoplease:
- brodiea - brodiea brodiea or brodiaea, any plant of the genus Brodiaea, herbs of the family Liliaceae (lily ...
- camass - camass camass or camas, any species of the genus Camassia (or Quamasia), hardy North American ...
- squill - squill squill, common name for two genera of Old World bulbous plants of the family Liliaceae (lily ...
- wild hyacinth: meaning and definitions - wild hyacinth: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/wild hyacinth - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants